Saturday, October 14, 2006

The music

As well as being the cameraman, Bob Ballard is an excellent musician, and has kindly agreed to provide the sound track. This makes it easy, as I don't then have licence and copyright problems. We've laid down some working-track clips this morning. I don't know yet exactly what I need, but I can work with this for now. At the end Bob will re-record the music to fit the length required.

I really need to come up with some suitable woody titles for the music, don't I? How about "I've got that Monday Morning Workshop Blues", "Scary Sharp Swing" or "Ticklin' the Tenon"? Just a thought!

2 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, Blogger DaveL said...

Hi Steve,

Glad your have got this started, looking forward to getting the first disc.

As for music, being a Jethro Tull fan, I would use 'Songs From The Wood' :)

 
At 9:02 pm, Blogger Steve Maskery said...

:)
Or:
The Beatles' Norwegian Wood (or should that be the Beetles :( )

From My Fair Lady Wooden it be
loverly


Any others?
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home