Thursday, July 12, 2007

It is done!

This is a weird feeling. It's just like when I finished my dissertation. Months - nearly a year actually - and then with one stroke of the key, it is over. I was working until 2am today, and not for the first time either, but I handed over my master copies this afternoon.

I've been a bit let down by the guy who was going to duplicate these for me. It was scheduled for next Tuesday, but now he can't do it, so I've had to go to a commercial House. Unfortunately they all need 7-10 working days, so I'll miss the Bash deadline. This means that I'm having to have a batch burned as well, which is much quicker but twice the price, too.

On the bright side, everyone whom I asked if I could quote their kind remarks has agreed, so there are a few attributions on the back cover.

And on the other bright side, Fine Woodworking are featuring some of my YouTube videos on GlueTube.

I'm not sure what to do now. The garden needs tidying, there is some painting to do, the insurance stuff needs sorting from the burglary and my workshop needs setting straight. I've also got to give Charley some help PDQ, so I'm not short of stuff, it's just not Video! But as I've done noting else for longer than I can remember, it's going to feel strange.

I'll probably post once more after the Bash and launch and then it's history.

Steve






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home